This week has been pretty good. Baby has had quite sore teeth, bless her, I think we will both be glad when these molars are all properly through. We have had a varied week of meeting friends and time at home. I have been pretty lax at taking photo’s, which is not like me. However, my friend took some when we were at her house, so I am going to use this opportunity to share a few of those. I love them!
- Sunday – We had a day at home and Mr Hubby erected Baby’s picket fence. Hooray!
- Monday – We met up with our friends for a play date. Baby had such a lovely time with her little friend.
- Tuesday – Although swimming classes have stopped for summer, we met some friends at the pool for a swim (and to practice what we learned in lessons). I forgot to take my black vest top off (that was covering my black swimsuit) and went swimming in it! I only noticed when I couldn’t find the top in my bag! I had to then wear the soaking top for hours. After Baby’s nap, we had a Costa lunch and Baby wanted to wear her hat!
- Wednesday – Baby and I went on a road trip to see Em and her kiddies. Baby had such fun being taught how to bounce on the trampoline by Ez and Annie!
- Thursday – Mr Hubby had the day off (as he was out with his friend in the evening), so we cracked on with Baby’s garden fence and I prettified the playhouse. Baby and I ate lunch in her playhouse. My homemade skirt arrived from my mum. I love the fabric!
- Friday – Mr Hubby was off again, so we finished the garden and did some jobs around the house. Baby decided to sit in her toy basket!
- Saturday – We went to CBeebies Land for a blogger event (post coming soon).
When Baby met Ez (Photo’s by Snowing Indoors)
So that’s our week captured. What have you got up to this week? x
As always I am linking up with the fabulous Hannah from Make Do & Push #TWTWC
If you enjoy my posts, why not