I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- My new blog branding. Can’t wait to get it in place.
- My friends; always there when I need them.
- Going live on Facebook, definitely a weekly highlight for me.
- Really lovely comments about how much I’ve helped people in my private FB group.
- Having so much fun doing a mini photoshoot with Ava and a tripod!
- My new phone! Eeek I have an iPhone 7!
- Spending time with Ava’s aunty last weekend.
- My husband looking after me when I have been feeling poorly.
- Ava’s crazy sense of humour; she really is bonkers!
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with Katy and Sian for #HappyDaysLinky