Welcome to ‘The List‘, which is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! (a few bullet points in a post is fine too!). I use mine to record my weekly highlights, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Posts can be old or new, all welcome.
This week I am linking my A to Z of blogging and Blogger’s Christmas Wish List Hannah is sharing her trip to Bamburgh Castle and her interview with Tim Hopgood on Productivity & Inspiration from our collaborative blog Live. Love. Blog.
My favourite posts from last week were;
I really enjoyed Beth’s post about judging people based on their occupation.
I really enjoyed reading Helen’s October favourites post.
Now time for my list;
- Baby will be a sheep in her first nativity play.
- We saw some friends who we haven’t seen for a while, which was great.
- Started to book up our Christmas events, so excited for this year.
- I am back on the weight loss wagon.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- So happy to still be at number 1 in the Parenting Blogger leaderboard.
- I have a new found obsession with Instagram. I love it so much.
- One of my images on Instagram reached over 200 likes for the first time (not masses for some people, but a significant improvement for me).
- My most popular blog post this week was; A to Z of blogging
- My own favourite post this week was; Blogger’s Christmas Wish List, as I loved looking at all the things I would love Santa to bring me!
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!