Hi and welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
We are also linking Finding Your Inspiration from our collaborative blog Live. Love. Blog.
Hannah is away on holiday for the next three weeks and so from next week we have Amy from Mr and Mrs T Plus Three helping me out for 2 weeks, followed by Kate from Pouting in Heels the week after.
My favourite posts from last week were;
Em from Snowing Indoors channelled her inner Jay-Z to write ‘I got 99 problems’ or have I? Love it!
I really enjoyed reading Mac’s reflections on her kids recent break from school.
I could really identify with Sam’s post – ‘Why my blog is like my 3rd baby’
Now time for my list;
- Had a lovely day with Katy and her girls at Langley Park.
- Enjoyed a morning shopping with Baby and my sister-in-law and even managed to pick up a couple of bits in the sale.
- We are now at Camp Bestival! Woo hoo! I will catch up reading your posts when we return.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Rose to #4 in the Parenting Blogger Leader Board, after dropping for a couple of weeks.
- I worked really hard to get ahead for Camp Bestival when I am going to be without my PC for 4.5 days!
- My most popular blog post this week was; How to write 17 fabulous blog posts a week.
- My own favourite post this week was; Friends from unlikely places, as it featured Em’s fabulous pictures.
- New blog discovery: Emily’s lovely blog Girl in the Apple Wood.
- Reviews I have shared: XLS Medical, Busy B Stationery (also a GIVEAWAY!), British Red Cross First Aid App.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!