Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- The rules on playing cars with a toddler – Life, Love and Dirty Dishes
- Words of wisdom from the ladies that know – Petite Words
- What I’ve learned from the 22 day press ups challenge – Headspace Perspective
- Hubby has been working in France all week. He goes back next week too. Wails!
- I lost 2 more pounds bringing my total to bang on four and a half stone
- Looking forward to a trip ‘up north’ at the weekend for BlogOn.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I have been asked to chair a round table session at Blogfest.
- Over on YouTube #BlogFixFriday is about why you need an email list.
- I shared everything that’s happening in my blog-life over in The Pro Blogger Diary #3
- There has been amazing feedback from my FREE 5 day productivity course. You can still sign up and if you do you get access to our wonderfully supportive private Facebook group.
- The pre-order is available for my Hobby to Pro course. The steps I took to go from hobby blogger (writing my first post) to Pro blogger in 18 months. Special Pre Launch price.
- My most popular blog post this week was; 13 things all bloggers should do on Twitter.
- My own favourite post this week was; I really enjoyed my BlogFixFriday vlog this week.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!