Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- An interview with my 4 year old – White Camillias
- Why do I blog – Gym Bunny Mummy
- 10 magical things to do with your kids – Little Fish
- Had a lovely time catching up with an old friend.
- A lovely family day at Finkley Down Farm.
- It is our 10th Wedding anniversary today!
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My head might explode with lots of new blog related ideas I am thinking of at the moment.
- It’s getting close to the launch of my FREE 5 day productivity challenge, but you still have time to sign up.
- I shared everything that is happening in my blog-life over in Blog Chat.
- I have started working for BritMums as their Social Media Manager, in addition to my role as Newbie Round-up Editor.
- I go away today to an event with Optiwell staying with Baby in a lovely hotel. I can’t wait to share more about it when we return.
- My most popular blog post this week was; The truth about being successful
- My own favourite post this week was; The truth about being successful
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!