Earlier in the year Prince George was spotted out and about with a Tommee Tipee cup.
Tommee Tippee asked us if we would like to review one of their cups. We were already fans of the Active Sipper cup, with it’s soft mouth area.
We were sent an Active Sporty, which has all the benefits of drinking from a sport-style water bottle. One bonus factor is that it is non spill.
What Tommee Tippee say about the Active Sporty;
- Automatic sport-seal spout thanks to the truly non spill Easiflow® technology for easy drinking
- Lid interchangeable with Active Sipper and Active Straw
- 360ml Active Sporty cup – great for on-the-go drinking
- Dishwasher, microwave and steriliser safe
- Suitable for babies aged 12 months +
Baby took to the cup straight away and in fact wouldn’t let go of it! She drops her cups quite a lot and so we can confirm that it is non spill! It is easy to clean and I get confidence knowing that it is BPA free.
We wouldn’t hesitate to purchase another cup from Tommee Tippee, as we think they are great!
Have you tried Tommee Tippee cups for your little ones?