This week has been steady. Baby and I haven’t had many plans, so we have spent our time going to most of the playgrounds in the South! Well not quite, but 5 in 4 days is probably our record! Here is our week captured!
- Sunday – We finished Baby’s playhouse & garden and just pottered to the shops. I think we were all still feeling the after effects of our long journey to CBeebies Land the day before.
- Monday – Our plans cancelled, so I thought we would go out on Baby’s bike for a walk, but as we passed the park she pointed and wanted to go in. So we sacked off the walk and she had a lovely play instead.
- Tuesday – Swimming day, which we both enjoyed lots. In the afternoon I set her paddling pool up for the first time, but she wouldn’t go in it! It is an orange crab, so I guess I don’t blame her!
- Wednesday – In the morning I took Baby to a new park and Baby met a lovely dog called Lu Lu, which is a coincidence as our dog is also a Lu Lu. Then after a snooze, we had a play date with our beautiful friend Z and the wonderful D. It was fabulous for lots of reasons. The girls were adorable and held hands, while they were being pushed to the park for a play.
- Thursday – Baby and I visited yet another new park. It was gorgeous and we had it all to ourselves. Perfect! We popped to the shops, before chilling at home for the rest of the day.
- Friday – Mr Hubby was late going into work, as we had a new shower fitted. Baby and I popped out to buy her the cutest little leather tub chair and footstool. Then after she had the usual car nap, we went to our local nature reserve. She had such a ball playing with the ducks, wandering around, avoiding having to eat a sandwich and then playing in the playground (bringing the total to 5!).
- Saturday – We went on a little family trip to Manydown farm. It is not far from where we live, but we have never been there before. It wasn’t as good as some of the children’s farms we have been to, but Baby did get the chance to ride another pony! This time it was Dotty, who was such a cutie x
So that’s our week in a nutshell. What have you got up to this week? x
As always I am linking up with the fabulous Hannah from Make Do & Push #TWTWC
If you enjoy my posts, why not