This week has been quite a nice week really, although Baby is still in a bit of a ‘difficult’ phase! (that’s been pleasant!). I think the terrible two’s have hit 10 months early!.
- Sunday – We had an amazing family day at Cotswold Wildlife Park. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It was fabulous being literally face-to-face with the giraffes.
- Monday – We popped to town to get my boobs measured! I have been meaning to since I had Baby and she is 14 months old! Finally ticked it off the list. Then Baby and I had lunch and a play in the park.
- Tuesday – We went swimming and Baby was awesome. Then after lunch we went to see one of Baby’s best friends for a play date.
- Wednesday – Our cupboards were bare, so Baby and I popped for some essentials and then we had to wait in for a couple of deliveries. Bit of a boring day, but Baby got the wear her waterproof suit for the first time, so every cloud.
- Thursday – We had a day in, as I didn’t feel tip top. I did spend some time painting the playhouse. Baby was sent an amazing Giraffe towel to review (more on that soon).
- Friday – We should have gone to Toddler Sense, but Baby woke at 5.30am so fell asleep on the way. I decided not to wake her and sat in a lay-by until she woke, then we popped into town for a wander around. I managed to get a quick haircut, while Baby watched on and shouted words of encouragement! (or at least I think it was encouragement!).
- Saturday – What awful weather we had first thing, thunderstorms, the works. So we headed to IKEA to get some bits we needed. Mr Hubby popped in to the supermarket and I gave Baby some milk in the car, but she decided on no publicity! By the time we got home it was glorious and so I made a start painting Baby’s garden pencils (will be on the blog soon!).
So that’s our week captured. How has your week been? Good I hope?
As always I am linking up with the fabulous Hannah from Make Do & Push #TWTWC
If you enjoy my posts, why not