This week has been mainly about being with family and friends, eating out and not organising a party!
- Sunday – Baby’s 1st Birthday! Bless my little buba. She was very spoiled by her lovely friends. My 1st Mother’s Day saw Mr Hubby out in the garden most of the day building Baby’s play house. Mr Hubby bought me a beautiful scarf that was on my Mother’s Day Wish List and I have a fingerprint necklace on order. We tried a cake smash, but Baby wouldn’t touch it. Think she was too busy wondering why she was sitting on the lawn in her pants with everyone staring at her!
- Monday – My mum was still with us post party. We bimbled round town and she treated Baby to a lovely Monsoon dress and then we had some lunch. Baby tried her first M&S Kids Pizza.
- Tuesday – Baby, Mum and I went shopping and ended up having lunch out again.
- Wednesday – We had a playdate with L and E, munched on left over birthday cake (still yummy) and then Baby and I went to Tesco. Baby was asleep by the time we got there, so I worked in the car while she had a nap, then we got some supplies and had another lunch out! We stopped at the park for a quick play on the way home.
- Thursday – We had an impromptu day at our friends K and T-B’s house. K made us lunch and after a play we set off on a walk to our local Castle. Both babies slept all the way there and woke up just before we got to the park on the way back, so they had a lovely play.
- Friday – I had to go and see a consultant in Southampton so Baby came with me. After the appointment I took Baby for lunch (again!). We found a fabulous garden centre with a massive food hall serving anything you could wish for and a great shopping area with all sorts of gifts, a real treasure trove. Baby’s Aunty arrived, as she had been working locally.
- Saturday – We planned to go to the Zoo to use the annual passes Baby’s Aunty bought Baby for her Birthday. We arrived and all got out of the car and then decided the weather was too miserable (hammering down). So we piled into the car and went for lunch…. we might have also bought Baby some Gap clothes.
1. My fabulous Mother’s Day card / My bizarre thrown together creation for Baby’s cake smash // 2. Finding our feet at the park / Maybe the best cookie ever? // 3. Selfie’s at our friends and the Castle we walked to // 4. Shopping & Lunch after the Zoo was rained off.
I hope you all had a lovely week. I am linking up with the lovely Hannah from Make Do & Push #TWTWC