I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalized here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Landing my biggest ever blogging gig ever.
- Being nominated for the Outstanding contribution award at the Mad Blog awards.
- Getting my storage quadrupled on my MacBook!
- Attending an amazing event at the Rosewood Hotel, which included a top chef cooking for us and a couple of hours in the spa!
- How happy Baby was when we went on the Stick Man trail.
- Being in a video with Holly Willoughby for Mumsnet.
- Losing 1 stone 5 3/4lb and 4.5 ” from my waist in 3 weeks.
- Looking forward to our weekend away in Hampshire this weekend.
- Hearing that when Mr Hubby dropped Baby at nursery on Monday (as I was in London) she told him that he could ‘please go home now daddy’, when he was hovering around! Ha ha!
- Realising that it is a week until #BML16!
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with Katy and Sian for #HappyDaysLinky