I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalized here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Spending time with Baby at Donnington Castle in the sunshine.
- Having fun a baby gymnastics.
- Feeling slimmer after starting the Cambridge diet on Monday and I’m pleased with the focus I have at the moment.
- Becoming a Finalist in the Video category of the Brilliance in Blogging awards.
- Having the most amazing friends, thank you Amy, Katy and Em.
- My new tattoo! Whoop!
- Baby looking into my eyes as she was falling asleep.
- Taking Baby to ride Sali twice this week, she totally adores her and she loved riding round the farm.
- Chatting to a couple of the nursery mums when we bumped into them in other places this week. It’s nice to get to know the other mums a bit more.
- Looking forward to a bank holiday weekend!
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with Katy and Sian for #HappyDaysLinky