It’s Mums’ List time with the fabulous Hannah over at Mums’ Days. Mums’ List allows us to share any posts that are in list form! I use it to share the highlights (personal and blogging) of our week and also the things that still need to be ticked off my Mums’ List! Miss Hannah is away on holibags next week, so I am taking the reins and hosting #MumsList for two weeks.
- We finished the makeover on Baby’s playhouse & garden. #ThankGod!
- We need to finish our mini kitchen makeover. #StillHatePainting
- We have done lots of playing this week and visited five different playgrounds.
- Since the NHS are rubbish and my appointment has been messed up. I have started SlimFast again (my hardcore version, as I don’t have all the calories they recommend). I do not advocate this at all, as I feel awful, but going hardcore is the only thing that works for me (as I can’t do much exercise). In 4 days I have lost 10lb (I have LOTS more than that to lose and it’s probably all water, but good start!). It is NOT a long term solution, let’s hope the NHS pull their finger out to help me in a long term, sustainable way.
- I had my first ‘therapy’ session, but in reality I just answered lot of questions over the phone. Got a face to face next week. Yikes! #PND
- I need to focus and find Baby’s new wallpaper. As we must start her new room makeover!
- I am about to start French lessons. #OperationMoveToFrance
REAL LIFE WEEKLY GOAL: Read my new book. I failed last week. #MustTryHarder #WhatMeTime
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular new blog post this week has been my Disney giveaway.
- New blog discovery; One Tiny Leap – Join Maria and her family in Lisbon, while they plan their around the world family adventure. Stunning photo’s, but may leave you wanting a holiday!
- We went to CBeebies Land with CBeebies Magazine last weekend. Baby loved the ITNG boat ride #CBeebiesMagKidsGoFree (post next week).
Baby in her plastic prison at CBeebies Land!
- We are off to a Fisher Price event in London next week. So excited to meet up with my blogging friends again.
- I have a few blog anniversary type posts planned, I just need a bit of time to pull them together. I also have lots of lovely Giveaways coming up!
BLOG/SOCIAL MEDIA WEEKLY GOAL: Focus on the Blogiversary! #AnniversaryCardsWelcome
Why not pop over and have a read of some other Mums’ lists.
If you enjoyed reading this post, why not