It’s Mums’ List time with Hannah over at Mums’ Days. Mums’ List allows us to share the highlights (personal and blogging) of our week and also the things that still need to be ticked off our Mums’ Lists!
- I am back on the diet wagon (again!) and lost 7lb this week (and I had Sunday off).
- Baby completed her first swimming course and was amazing. The difference in 4 weeks has been remarkable.
- Our living room will have it’s make over the week after BritMums, thanks to Mr Hubby and BIL. I cannot wait!
- I finished painting Baby’s playhouse! Who knew it would take that long! Now just the floor to lay (she is having our old wood laminate!), then I can add the fluffy stuff.
- I had a haircut and I think she managed to cut off all the bits that had paint on (from the aforementioned play house painting)….
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- On Thursday I had my best ever day for views.
- My most popular new blog post this week has been our Cotswold Wildlife Park adventure, very closely followed by two older posts; Homemade Father’s Day presents and Top tips for better blogging.
- I have started to use Canva for graphics, as it has layouts specifically for different platforms, such as Pinterest and has so many great options.
- I received a Stylist session and some lovely clothes from Taking Shape.
- I achieved a mini blog goal by getting on another bloggers favourite blogs page, thank you Dad Creek Without A Paddle.
- Started trying to build up my Instagram a bit (please feel free to follow…. cake in the post to all who do!).
- I found this post, which gives such a lot of amazing information for Pinterest.
Why not pop over and have a read of some other Mums’ lists.
If you enjoyed reading this post, why not