I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalized here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Getting to spend time away with Hannah.
- Meeting some fab new people and having a total ball on a press trip.
- Driving round Cannes in a DB9 and a Ford Mustang in the sun.
- My welcome home hug from Baby.
- Lunch with a dear friend of mine when I returned home. It was so lovely to spend time with her, even if we had crazy toddlers in tow.
- Taking Baby to ballet and watching how much she adores it. Always a highlight in our week.
- Placing a bet in a Monaco Casino (it took about 8 seconds to lose 10 euro, but it was an experience!).
- Waking up to hear Baby counting to ten in French on the baby monitor.
- Speaking to Baby on the phone when I was away and her telling me she misses me and ‘luffs me’.
- Treating myself to a Benefit Cosmetics gift box at the airport.
So what are you grateful for this week?
Linking up with Katy & Sian for #HappyDaysLinky