This week I love;
- The way Baby cackles hysterically, when I blow raspberries on her feet at bed time.
- My wonderful sister-in-law, who is so supportive, coming to stay next week when Mr Hubby is away in France.
- Our made over living room, which is now a place to love not loathe.
- The way Baby launches herself at me when she decides it is hug time. Let’s just say you have to be ready!
- The way Baby now calls all dogs Archie (after my SIL’s dog, whose name she learned last week).
- That Baby seems to love her swimming more and more each week.
- My mum, who knocked up some curtains for Baby’s play house out of a duvet I bought.
- The artisan ice cream van that was in our town yesterday, yum yum!
- The way Baby decided we were boring during our picnic and wandered off to sit with a couple of ladies and their little babies!. She is so funny.
- Finding some amazing silky carousel print fabric (looks vintage), that my mum is currently making into a maxi skirt for me (and the fabric only cost £7).
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude and Honest Mums Brilliant Blog posts linky.