Some parts of this week have been quite difficult for me, so I NEED to write my gratitude list. This week I love;
- that Baby has learned to say Daisy (one of her BFF’s) and Archie (SIL’s dog). She sounds soooo cute!
- how amazingly brave Baby was in her swimming lesson this week and how her Daddy was there to see it.
- how kind my BIL is. He is currently helping Mr Hubby make over our living room.
- that I now (since BritMumsLive) have two new friends, who I feel as if I have known forever – Em and Hannah
- the beautiful weather we are having, long may it last.
- the feeling of Baby asleep on my chest before she goes down for the night.
- my amazing husband, who came home from work and rescued me on Monday when I was having a bad day.
- that I ‘found’ some stones on the beach, which will soon become ladybirds for Baby’s garden.
- that we are getting to spend some time with Baby’s Aunty Jen this week. We LOVE Aunty Jen!
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude and Honest Mums Brilliant Blog posts linky.