I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I love;
- Drying my hair with Baby sitting beside me ‘doing’ her hair too.
- Watching Baby ride for the second time last weekend.
- Watching Baby have the most fun ever on the trampoline.
- When Baby couldn’t wait to cuddle mummy, stood up in the bath and gave me a massive, albeit a bit wet, hug!
- That I lost 11lb last week on my diet. It was very hard, but worth it.
- Playing ‘fetch’ every morning with Baby and a mini football. She loves it.
- Baby and I dancing to Ben Howard while in the car.
- That we got to see Baby’s wonderful Aunty this week.
- Watching Baby brush Upsy Daisy’s teeth!
- Seeing the details of some similar properties to what we will have in Dijon.
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude,
Honest Mums Brilliant Blog posts and
Let’s Talk Mommy’s Share with Me linky.
*Original Image: Elaine Li