Are you getting excited yet? Still too soon? I am starting to panic a little that I haven’t really bought many presents yet. Every year I think I will get ahead so I am not too hectic as Christmas approaches, yet it never happens. Today, I’m sharing my gift ideas for kids and I hope it gives you some inspiration for the little ones in your life.
- Lucky voice Karaoke Machine – An at-home Karaoke Kit, which come in a range of colours. Currently discounted to £40. Easy to use, simply connect the laptop and speakers to the kit, create an account and get singing. You just stream songs directly from Lucky Voice Online Karaoke (luckyvoicekaraoke.com) and pick from over 8,000 songs. Users can search for favourite artists and tunes, build playlists or simply click the ‘I Feel Lucky’ button and let Lucky Voice do the work.
- Teach My Preschooler – Teach My Preschooler is the multi award-winning all-in-one learning kit for preschoolers age 3 years+. Screen-free, the kit has everything for encouraging reading for kids and teaching preschoolers the basics. Teach My Preschooler is divided into four sections: Reading, Printing, Numbers to 100, Adding and Subtracting.Teach My Preschooler is designed to give preschoolers an early head start, develop fine motor skills, encourage parent-child interaction and increase school readiness skills.
- Paw Patrol Aquadoodle – Simply fill the Aquadoodle pen with ordinary tap water, run the nib over the magic mat and see the neon colours come alive! TOMY has also unveiled brand new themed mats to its range for Christmas, which feature variety of popular television characters, including Thomas & Friends and Chase and the gang from Paw Patrol. Suitable for 18 months +.
- Ziggy the Zebra Luxury Gift Set from Marili – This gorgeous luxury gift set is a perfect baby or toddler gift. Packaged in a gift box, you will receive 3 items; a Ziggy the zebra plush toy, a soft 100% cotton t-shirt/baby grow and a scent free body wash.
- Sparkle shoes shoes and bag – Exclusive range of beautiful children’s shoes (sizes 8 to and older girl’s 5). The Sparkle Club not only design glitter-mad shoes in bold colours, but they also design gorgeous little handbags to match their shoes.
Color’Peps Gel – Colouring crayons, with easy grip, bright colours and great covering power! Plastic body with a twist system that protects hands. Useful plastic box with handle for easy storage and transportation and a triangular shape for getting a good grip.
- Itty Bittys from Hallmark – Itty Bittys are from Hallmark’s plush toy collection. They’re great presents for children or collectors; ideal for tiny hands as they are so itty bitty! They have ranges for various Film/TV series including, Marvel, DC Comics, Star Wars and Wizard of Oz. They also have Santa and Rudolf itty bittys for Christmas.
- Oil Cloth Wash Bag – A perfect children’s wash bag (but loved by adults too!). Featuring Martha the Mole, it’s made from cotton, which is then PVC coated to make it water repellent. Such cute designs.
- Rainbow Art – Bring the colours of the rainbow to life with this art kit featuring 5 inter-changeable rainbow paint colours and a selection of tools. Available from Very and Ocado.
Go Travel’s Night Glow Monkey – This super-soft and cuddly baby nightlight emits a soft reassuring glow when his tummy is pressed. The non-heat conducting light gently cycles through red, green and blue light variations, providing comforting hues for children sleeping in unfamiliar surroundings. The nightlight automatically turns off after 10 minutes, so no need to risk waking baby in order to switch it off. Ideal for keeping children entertained and comforted on long flights, this LED nightlight makes travelling with kids a whole lot easier.
- Picnic basket with wooden food – from JoJo Maman Bébe. No picnic is complete without a basket full of yummy snacks. The sweet wicker basket lined in gingham fabric contains a selection of wooden food including cakes, fruit and bread, as well as plates and cups to dish up the picnic.
- Reindeer Cashmere Jumper – from JoJo Maman Bébe. Christmas wouldn’t be complete without a Christmas jumper, and this reindeer design fits the bill perfectly. Made with cashmere for a luxuriously soft feel, the reindeer Christmas jumper is a lovely option for cold days this festive season. And because it’s machine washable too, it’s as practical as it’s adorable.
- Jakks Toddler Doll – Perfect for toddlers, this My First Belle Doll from Disney Princess is a friend straight out of a fairy tale! Dressed in a pretty, glittery princess outfit depicting her enchanting story, Beauty and the Beast’s Belle wears a sparkling tiara with magic jewels and matching shoes. She’s an ideal companion for your little one with a story to share!
- Disney Animator’s Collection Deluxe Figurines Set – available from The Disney Store. Add a touch of sparkle to playtime with our mega figurine set. The eleven Disney princesses feature glitter on their outfits and each come accompanied by their animal best friends.
- Disney Frozen Olaf Trinket Box – From Getting Personal. This Disney Frozen Olaf trinket box makes a great gift. The trinket box features silver-plated snowflakes and Olaf is finished with a dusting of glitter for a gift they won’t want to let go of!
- Personalised Christmas Polar Bear – Treat your little one to their very own Christmas polar bear, which is beautifully embroidered with their name. The bear is soft to touch and very huggable so it’ll be a great companion when waiting for Santa to visit! You can personalise your bear with a name to appear in up to 12 characters.
Did any of these ideas fit the bill for your kids? What are you getting your little ones this year?
Disclosure: I was gifted these products in return for sharing them in this guide.