Not long now people! Lights are being switched on, turkeys are being ordered and it won’t be long until the sprouts are put on to boil. If you are not as organised as you would like to be, then here are some ideas that might just inspire you for the little people in your life.
1. My Doodles Watch – Gorgeous little watch, perfect for kiddies. Available in a number of different characters £15 from My Doodles.
2. Personalised Christmas Santa Platter – Gorgeous glass platter will delight any little person and a fab addition to their Christmas Eve box. £24.99 from Getting Personalised.
3. Mr Moose Gro Bag – Beautiful printed cotton rich velour 3.5 Tog Grobag, with a lovely snowflake embroidery. Such a cute design. From the Gro Company (various retailers).
4. Steffi Pixie Lott Enchanted Fairy Doll – Steffi and Pixie Lott have launched an enchanted fairy doll. With moveable wings, she is sure to delight on Christmas day. From various retailers £14.99.
5. Frozen Bath Products – H & A Frozen bath products would make great stocking fillers. Available for around £2 each from Asda, Sainsbury’s and Tesco.
6. Fur Real Friend Starlight Lily – Lily the Unicorn responds to voice and touch with more than 100 sound and motion combinations. £99.99 from various retails.
8. Personalised Music Player – Fabulous music player for kiddies, with 2gb of space so you can download your little ones favourite songs. Also comes with 12 personalised songs (featuring your child’s name). Costing £39.99 from I Just Love It.
9. Hair Glow Rapunzel – Stunning doll, her hair is what makes her special and when you brush it, it will begin to magically glow as she sings “I See the Light”. £34.99 available from various retailers.
10. Letter from Santa Confetti Balloon – A beautiful confetti filled balloon comes with a letter from Santa and the handmade tail is made up of Father Christmas, stockings and snowflakes. £35.40
11. Minnie Mouse Toddler Daysack with Rein – his toddler’s rucksack is super light and comfy to wear and there’s room inside for crayons and games. £24.99 from Little Life and various retailers.
12. Koster Rain Dungarees -These bib & braces style dungarees are the ideal for puddle loving kiddies. Featuring elasticated shoulder straps and poppers on the waist, with elasticated foot straps. £24.00 from Kozi Kids.
Would your little ones like any of these gifts? Are you organised for Christmas?