Blogging is a real voyage of discovery. There’s no user manual and so we gain a lot of our knowledge from our peers. With this in mind, I thought it might be useful to share a few of my favourite things in my blog life.
Here are my favourite tools and services that help me grow my business (a couple of these are affiliate links, but all of these are things I actually use and love!)
- For website hosting: TSO Host
- For learning: My blogging courses on teachable
- For e-mail marketing: Convertkit
- For creating + hosting online courses: Teachable (free version available!)
- For online organisation: Trello
- For social media management – Twitter : Social Oomph (AM-AZ-ING!)
- For social media management – Instagram – GRUM (double amazing!)
- For designing beautiful graphics, PDFs, Workbooks: Canva (also free!)
- For editing photos on my phone: Lightroom (such a serious timesaver!)
- For high quality, free stock photos: Kaboompics
- For creating and editing videos: iMovie (free with all Macs)
- For brainstorming, feedback, tips, networking, support etc: My Facebook Group for the Mamaprenuer Revolution This is such a supportive group.
- For a FREE online productivity course: My Project Productivity course
- For regramming on Instagram: Repost App
- For making grids on Instagram: Grid-it
- For invoicing/accounts: Wave
- For passwords (sharing with 3rd parties): Last Pass
Are any of these programmes and apps new to you? What are your blogging essentials?
Do you want to join Project Productivity here? A FREE ecourse to make you super productive in much less time.